Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I had previously had a testicle torsion 2 years ago and had

I had previously had a testicle torsion 2 years ago and had surgery and last night when I had sex, after my orgasm, my testicle was in excruciating pain, I could barely walk, cold ice reduced swelling and took about 2 hours until the pain went away, is this normal?

DR HASAN :

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

DR HASAN :

Where exactly was the swelling?

Customer: It was on my left testicle, which is where I had the torsion 2 years ago
DR HASAN :

What was done exactly for your last torsion?

Customer: I'm not sure how it happened, I think from climbing over the fence but I recieved surgery and got both my testicles stitched so they cant twist again
DR HASAN :

Are you feeling alright now?

Customer: Yeh I feel good now but last night I could barely walk, was in so much pain
DR HASAN :

Thanks a lot for your input.

DR HASAN :

I am so sorry to hear about your problem.

Customer: So what do the possible causes be?
DR HASAN :

The possible cause for this can be torsion.

DR HASAN :

Since your testis were stitched last time so this event was not that serious.

DR HASAN :

But you must get an ultrasound to get yourself examined.

DR HASAN :

This is no more an emergency but you should avoid sex before you get investigated.

Customer: So the torsion happened again but wasn't as serious cause of the stitching?
Customer: I will thanks :)
DR HASAN :

Yes

DR HASAN :

The other causes like simple muscular spasm are not likely in your case because of the swelling which you developed.

DR HASAN :

I really wish you all the best.

DR HASAN :

Do you have any question?

Customer: Thankyou for you time, no more questions, ill get it checked :)
DR HASAN :

You are most welcome, I wish you good luck for everything, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.

DR HASAN :

:)