Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I was at a wedding last night and had drinks. I am having

I was at a wedding last night and had drinks. I am having a breast reduction and lipo in my arms on Monday everyone told me I need to move back the appointment because it is too dangerous since I drank. I had 2 cocktails and 2 glasses of red wine. I am very nervous now. I am 43 5'8" and 160lbs. What do I do? I do not want to do ANYTHING to risk my life..

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : No --- you should be fine! There should be no need for you to change your plans.
Anthony Bray MD : This moderate alcohol intake yesterday would not impat you by Monday...

thanks. should I do anything or eat anything to make sure I have a quick recovery..

Anthony Bray MD : I hope that this helps! Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : if my responses have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated!
Anthony Bray MD : Thank you and best regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD : I hope that your procedues go well!

in the next 48 hours what would you eat and drink to make sure surgery goes well?

Anthony Bray MD : Just eat a good well balanced and nutritional diet . Vitamin c plus zinc supplementation may benefit your healing. Nothing to eat after midnight the day before your procedure ....

thanks so much!!