Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I have to take a antibiotic and I want to protect my intestins

I have to take a antibiotic and I want to protect my intestins so I got a probiotic to take, what is the time frame that I should take the probiotic before the other.
Hello

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and integrative medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

Simply start taking the pro biotic now.
Once a day
Then 3 weeks after the antibiotic.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.