Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

what can i use to make my penis bigger im only 6 inches

what can i use to make my penis bigger im only 6 inches asap

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Are you looking for medical ways to increase the length?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes medical ways but no surgery

Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the useful information Elton.

Honestly 6 inches is a normal size for an average adult.

Most of the men have size ranging from 5-7 inches, so i dont see any abnormality in this at all. You should remain confident and do not take this as a mental burden assuming that your penis size is too small.

You must have heard of techniques alleged to make the human penis increase in girth, length, or hardness. These include various herbal medications and exercises. But the fact is that most of these are fraudulent, and outright hoaxes.

Definitive treatment is ONLY in the form of Surgery, which include various surgical techniques used for penis lengthening (enhancement phalloplasty) and penis widening (girth enhancement).

Because there is a certain limit beyond which these surgeries can not enhance the penis size, because of the anatomical reasons, therefore, the surgeon (a plastic/cosmetic surgeon is the person who performs this kind of surgery)carefully selects the patients who can be benefited the most.

So in case if you are still interested in this, get a consultation with a surgeon for further evaluation (clinical examination) and opinion.

Stay relaxed.

It was a pleasure assisting you and thank you very much for visiting us.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok so it no way i can get my penis bigger with out surgery i cant take pills or nothing i wanna take pills to get my penis biger

Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

Elton i have provided you with my honest and evidence based answer.

The only way is Surgery, nothing else.

Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the internet is telling me pills but if i get surgery would mess up my body

Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 1 year ago.

I already told you that you will come across lot of natural and over the counter available products for penis lengthening.

These are not regulated by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) USA, and have no scientific basis at all. These are only waste of money and time, and can lead to side effects which are unknown (since these kind of pills do not undergo any kind of clinical trials or studies).

Hope this clarifies.

Goodluck.