Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I am having trouble getting in to see my nurse practitioner

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting in to see my nurse practitioner for refill on my Xanax 1mg tab taking TID. I have general anxiety for past 15 years. I recently had cervical decompression of C5-6 C6-7 on the left and C5-6 on the right I can not drive I had a appointment for june 26th however their office called and cancelled and I need my script refilled. I can not drive and can not get in to see her til middle of july. I am having gallbladder removed on June 27th also. Is there anyway I can get my script refilled. please help. I go thru walgreens in Romeoville IL this has been a ongoing script for me. If you can not refill my script how do I cancel the $55. I can not drive and she currently is 2 hours away and she cancelled my june 26th appointment can you refill my script for my Xanax I can give you pharmacy information to verify. I have no health insurance and have been on workmans comp for this surgery also infusion of c5-6 was done aug 2012 anterior decompression posterior. I am in a lot of pain and I am unable to drive at this point and getting a ride and apt are almost impossible can you please help. how long do I have to wait for an answer

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JA
That would be a felony in fact.

Would you like some practical suggestions?

You can never get a mediation like this on line legally