Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.

Hello Doctor, am from Nigeria and i have been following your program its really amazing t

Hello Doctor,
am from Nigeria and i have been following your program its really amazing to see such on tv. am have some difficulties when ever i eat may be in the night or morning i feel the food got stuck in my belle and he on't digest and when i wake up in the morning i won't be able to go to the toilet,please doctor tell me what to do and am feeling scratch on my private part. am curious

Dr. P Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello would you like to chat on this?

Several conditions could cause this.

THis may simply be due to acid dyspepsia, or 'gastric' problems. It could also be due to other causes which do not allow for good digestion like inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn's, etc.

The itching in the scrotum is possibly due to fungal infection.

Show your doctor for this. You need to get examined for this. You may need an Upper GI endoscopy which will show up any problems. An Ultrasound of the abdomen may also be needed. Clinical examination of the scrotum to find out any fungal infection, etc.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health and a quick recovery.

I hope my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

I hope my answer has satisfied you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Bonus is always welcome - Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Dr. P Jyot,

i just got your email,please can you tell me if this will require and injection or just drug because am not use in taking drug and there is no better doctor here. please reply me now.

You probably wont need any injections for this.

But first most important is to do the diagnostic tests like Ultrasound.

Do ask if yu have any more questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks so much Doc i will ask if i need more question from you.

you are my ex-part.

Thank you. Glad to help you.

Remember to come back here if you have any other questions, I and other experts on the site are always ready to help you.

You can always request for me directly or begin your question with "for Dr. P. Jyoti", I will be very happy to be requested.