Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Im a 26 year old male and have a somewhat bigger booty; however,

I'm a 26 year old male and have a somewhat bigger booty; however, I want to get a much bigger, luscious butt and was wondering if there are certain foods that will help. Also, I'm currently seeing a personal trainer to lose my belly fat and bulk up and have a nutritionist that provided a meal plan, if you would like to see it. Thanks.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA
There are no foods to eat that will selectively give you a "luscious butt".
And if you want to lose belly fat there is not way to do both.

The secrete to the correct form is a number of steps.

But first I need to know your height and weight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

5.8"

178 lbs

OK
Your first step is to get down to about 150 to 160 tops.
That will put you in the upper range of ideal weight.

Specific strengthening exercises, running, swimming and/or yoga can shape the body and particularly the gluteous muscles. So that part is a matter of exercise and training, not specific foods.

Finally, a specific shaping techniques such as palates, with an in structure, can develop core musculature for the long term...and provide a long term optimal shape.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Will these techniques give me a bigger butt or just shape it?

Bigger in terms of muscle.

You in no way want to have a "fat" butt, as this will also increase your belly fat.
Not a good idea and dangerous to health.
The size of your butt is pretty much genetically determined, all you should add is muscle, not fat, which sets you up for metabolic syndrome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so will adding muscle give it a bigger look? Thanks

Yes
And more shapely.

Experience: Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

You are welcome any time
I am board certified in integrative medicine and internal medicine [double board certified physician], with advanced training in diet therapies, functional medicine, homeopathy, etc.

So, I cover a large amount of ground including complementary and alternative medicine, natural medicine etc.

Find me for problems not solved elsewhere anytime, just use my name in the title.