Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a strange pain in my upper left leg, right adjacent

I have a strange pain in my upper left leg, right adjacent to my left testicle. It is in constant pain - kind of like an inflamed muscle or tendon, but the skin also experiences constant pain and sensitivity, even though it is completely normal in appearance.

This suddenly flared up about 2-3 days ago. Prior to that I had been masturbating frequently, about once or twice a day, for a long time. Could it be that doing so has caused a variocele in the testicles? An inflamed lymph node? A muscle to mysteriously get inflamed?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

DR HASAN :

HI

DR HASAN :

Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

DR HASAN :

Is there any pain on pressing that area?

DR HASAN :

Have you tried anything so far?

DR HASAN :

Please enter the chat to proceed.

Customer:

There is pain when pressing, but even when not pressing, there is still constant pain

Customer:

It is a rather faint pain, but still persistent

DR HASAN :

Does this pain radiates to groin or testis?

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

I honestly cannot tell if it is radiating from the testes to the leg, or from the leg to the testes

DR HASAN :

Anything you have tried?

DR HASAN :

Like any pain killer?

DR HASAN :

You there?

Customer:

No

Customer:

I have not tried any meds

DR HASAN :

I am sorry to hear about your problem but i would like to reassure you that this can neither be a lymph node nor can be a cause for variocele.

DR HASAN :

Yes this sounds like a pulled muscle.

DR HASAN :

Most likely due to frequent masturbation.

DR HASAN :

In such situations OTC Tab Advil thrice daily for one to two days give excellent relief.

DR HASAN :

You can try that too but don't stress yourself because anything serious is out of question.

Customer:

ok thanks!

DR HASAN :

You are most welcome. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer:

It's not a testicle problem?

DR HASAN :

Doesn't seems like because if it was a testis problem, there should have been no tenderness in leg area.

DR HASAN :

In testis problem, pain just radiates from testis to legs without any tenderness in legs.

DR HASAN :

I hope you got my point.

DR HASAN :

tenderness and sensitivity is one and the same thing.

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery