Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

i had a rash in my body for the pass 6 months, that nor my

i had a rash in my body for the pass 6 months, that nor my general practiccioner or a dermatologist can figure out .I had a biopsy done and is not lupus, also my mouth is really dry and feels like when you eat lots of candy,i don't have diabetis, don't have high colesterol, my doctor did blood test all come back negative . and then last week i felt like i was under water, really dize and hear noices for 3 days before it went away
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and am ready to help.

sounds like you had some water in your eat canal or your innner ear. sometimes viral infections of the inner ear can do that.

you should be referred to a rheumatology doctor for more specific blood testing and a biopsy of your inner cheek or lip to check for an autoimmune disorder called sjorgren's syndrome which can cause really bad dry mouth.

some medications can also cause dry mouth.

have steroid creams been tried on the rash?

you might need skin allergy testing to check for allergies. there are allergiest doctors who can do this for you.

have you had ANA, c-reactive protein levels, ESR levels checked to look for internal inflammation in your body?
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Hello from JAWater in the ear or viral infection of the ear does not cause one to hear voices for 3 days.Your next step must be a neurological exam and probably an MRI of the brain.This would be a serious matter possibly and tumor, seizure, etc. should be ruled out.OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.
Hello
I did not receive a reply from you.
Let me know if you have further questions.