Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

recently the dr, gave me a heart cath and found I had a broken

recently the dr, gave me a heart cath and found I had a broken heart.I spent 2 days in the hospital.
In two weeks it was cured. During this time my left arm hurt and even though I was on a life vest, I was sent to the emergency room where they did a Ct and xray of my heart.now I am off the artifical difbulator, My back hurts really bad, and I have tightness in my chest, is this a waring sign of something else?.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
When was the hospitalization and the ER visit?
Is the tightness in the chest causing any shortness of breath?
Are you having any other symptoms, such as nausea or vomiting or sweating?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The last part of May

My throat , my chest, sometimes hurt but mostly my back

I keep thinking this could be from nerves, tonight my back was really hurting.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

After I came home from the hospital , I vomited

It has been since late May.

Now I have back pain and tightness in my chest , could lthis be nerves?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did I loose contact with the dr.?

Thank you for the additional information. I'm sorry for the length of time that it takes to type a complete answer.

With the description of symptoms that you describe, it is most likely that this is musculoskeletal pain.

However, when anyone has had significant heart problems, there is an increased level of suspicion whenever that person develops front chest pain or tightness, particularly if there is any shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, or sweatiness, as these symptoms are commonly associated with heart pain.

If you are saying that the only symptoms in the front of the chest is minor and there are no significant associated symptoms, then there is less of a concern, and it would be appropriate to manage it as a musculoskeletal problem of the back. Advil is a reasonable medicine, and also can be taken with acetaminophen. It also may help to apply local care, such as with ice, moist heat, massage, and ice massage to the area of the back that is hurting.

If there is any front chest pain or tightness that would be considered as more than minor, it still could be musculoskeletal in origin, but it would be better to be checked to be sure that there is no heart problem causing the symptoms.

It is also possible that "nerves" could be exacerbating any of these causes of pain, so if you have noticed an increase in nervousness and you have any medicines prescribed for that, it would be appropriate to also use these medicines. There are no good medicines for this that are available over the counter.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are to be charged 35 dollars.

Please do not charge this each mont.h

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please charge me for a one time visit

Do not charge me each month.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please only charge me for the 35 dollar night visit

The medical experts do not have access to the financial aspects of the system. I will refer this to the moderator, but it will also help for you to communicate with Customer Service by sending an email to [email protected], and they can respond to you once it is ascertained that this is accomplished.