Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Im a regular user of marijuana and have been cleaned almost

I'm a regular user of marijuana and have been cleaned almost 2 weeks plus doing detox cleanses, I have another 2 weeks prior to being tested. will I test positive
The detection period for marijuana is much shorter than most internet references would seem to suggest. Even NORML - a strong opponent of drug testing references this fact on their website:

For single use, positive tests are expected for about 3 day. With use 3-4 times per week, the tests can be positive for 5-7 days. With daily use 10-15 days is typical.

Detection beyond 30 days is really rare. Here is a link to the actual paper published in Drug Court Review (the article starts on page 23 of the journal)

Since you have been drug-free for about 3 weeks, you should not have a problem passing the drug test unless were a VERY heavy daily user.

As for the so called "detox" products - they are a complete waste of time and money. There is no evidence that they do anything.