Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

low grade fever (99.9) sore lower back headache sore jo

low grade fever (99.9)
sore lower back
sore joints

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

Since how long you have this?

Do you have flu like symptoms also?

Any diagnosed medical problem?

Anything you have tried so far?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Hassan,

48 hours

no (no gastro issues, no sore throat, no coughing)

no other problems

I have not taken anything, just tried extra sleep

Donna thanks a lot for your input. With 48 hours duration of these symptoms the most likely cause is a viral infection. It's not possible to determine the type of virus on history only as this needs investigations but most viral infections go away in 10 to 14 days. I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations OTC tab advil thrice daily for pain and aches is required. Along with that you should eat healthy foods and drink plenty of fluids. Bed rest ofcourse is essential. This is all what is required in most of the cases. If you develop fever more than 101 or if the severity of pain increases, only in that case you should visit your doctor to get examined and investigated as per suspicion but hopefully you will feel better soon. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.