Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.

what does it mean no obstructing renal or ureteral calculus,

what does it mean no obstructing renal or ureteral calculus, hydronephrosis or hydroureter

Dr. P Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello would you like to chat on this?

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello would you like to chat? do you see this message?

I was trying to chat live with you but there was some problem.

This is good news. It means a good report.

No obstructing calculus means that there is no stone in the kidney or ureteric tract.

No hydronephrosis or hydroureter also means that there is no abnormality. A stone blocking the outlet of the kidney or ureter can cause dilatation of the kidney (hydronephrosis) or of the ureter (hydroureter). This report says that you do not have any of those, nor any stone, etc.

So its a perfectly clear report.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health and a quick recovery.

I hope my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

I hope my answer has satisfied you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.