Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Good morning & thank you for your time. I am sorry to bother

Good morning & thank you for your time. I am sorry to bother you with such a trivial question - but it is bothering me. Last weekend, I did some planting after I went to Home Depot to purchase soil, and a few other supplies. The soil bag was rather heavy. The next morning I had a black & blue mark at the top of my arm. Two days later, another appeared. Could carrying those bags have caused this or do I have cause to worry about a larger problem? Thank you

RickMD :

Hi. My name isXXXXX completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

RickMD :

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

Customer:

I have allergies (I take zyrtec and singulair) - and I was pre-diabetic - but my sugar has been under control for years. Other than that - I am ok

RickMD :

If you have no other symptoms, and have not experienced easy bruising on other parts of your body then, at this point, I really wouldn't worry about it.

RickMD :

It is probably just from carrying the heavy bags.

RickMD :

Next time you see your MD just mention it to he.

RickMD :

her.

RickMD :

Does this make sense to you?

Customer:

Yes - thank you - should I phohotograph it to show the dr ?

RickMD :

That wouldn't hurt if it is not too much trouble.

RickMD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS