Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I currently take daily cialis 5 mg for BPH, for last 3 years,

I currently take daily cialis 5 mg for BPH, for last 3 years, recently starting to have difficulty maintaining a erection. I am 66 in excellent physical condition, still have regular nocturnal erections. Usually have sex 2-3 time per week. I cannot figure what's going on.

Can I take an additional 5 mg occasionally to see if thing improve?

RickMD :

Hi. My name isXXXXX completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

RickMD :

yes. it is safe to 5 mg more, for a total of 10 mg as this is the standard dosage.

RickMD :

So. What is the take home message? You may take 10 mg of cialis safely.

RickMD :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

RickMD says:
8:19 PM
8:20 PM
8:21 PM
8:21 PM

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS