Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
Hi. My name isXXXXX completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?
From what you have posted I believe your risk of contracting an STD, and specifically HIV is low for a number of reasons:
1. A condom was used during your receptive anal sex.
2. The escort, who was the "top" did not ejaculate
3. giving and receiving oral sex is very low risk as far as HIV is concerned.
also, once again, no orgasm was reached.
To directly answer your question:
1. I think your chances of becoming infected with HIV is low from what you have posted.
2. I do not think that PEP is necessary. That being said, it may help with your anxiety if you were to contact your doctor and start on PEP as the risks, while they are not zero, are not very high of being treated.
3. I do not think you should be worried.
Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations. Thanks in advance, Dr. Rick MD FACS