Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

Ive been seeing articles about Ripped Muscle Nitro and Sytropin.

I've been seeing articles about Ripped Muscle Nitro and Sytropin. Are these products safe to use while weight lifting? I looking to lose a few pounds and put on some muscle.

Dr. P Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello would you like to chat on this?

Dr. P Jyoti :

hello

Dr. P Jyoti :

do you take any prescription medicines? do you have any known medical conditions like hypertension?

Customer:

no

Dr. P Jyoti :

in that case it would be safe for you

Customer:

thanks

Dr. P Jyoti :

ripped muscle nitro contains ingredients like L-arginine and Citrulline, green tea, zinc, etc

Dr. P Jyoti :

these are quite safe ingredients

Dr. P Jyoti :

they are believed to help in muscle building

Customer:

what about the sytropin/

Dr. P Jyoti :

but at the same time youu should be aware that a good balanced diet will probably be as efficacious

Dr. P Jyoti :

sytropin is claimed to be a HGH releaser

Dr. P Jyoti :

but remember that this is not proven and that is why it is not found in mainstream prescriptions

Dr. P Jyoti :

it is generally expected to be safe and there are no direct reports of toxicity

Dr. P Jyoti :

still it is best to avoid this as it is better not to play around with one's hormones

Dr. P Jyoti :

ripped muscle nitro though is a combination of different supplements and would be both safe and helpful

Dr. P Jyoti :

sytropin is not proven to have any effect, and if it does have an effect, releasing hGH unnecessarily does not seem warranted

Dr. P Jyoti :

i would suggest, go for the nitro and avoid the sytropin

Dr. P Jyoti :

go to your doctor and get your HGH levels tested

Dr. P Jyoti :

if they are low then it is best to take prescription HGH - that is safe as it comes in regulated doses

Dr. P Jyoti :

take care

Dr. P Jyoti :

Are you satisfied with my answer? Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need.
Rating system is the row of faces below - click on a happy face to give a good rating. Thank you.

Customer:

cool, thanks doc

Dr. P Jyoti :

any further questions?

Dr. P Jyoti :

glad to help

Customer:

nope i'm good

Dr. P Jyoti :

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health.

Dr. P Jyoti :

I hope my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

Dr. P Jyoti :

I hope my answer has satisfied you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.

Dr. P Jyoti :

do you have any further questions?

Dr. P Jyoti :

If the question has been answered to your satisfaction, please rate my service.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Is there any further information that you need? Please do write if you wanted to know something more.

Do write back to me if you have any follow up questions,

Thank you,
Dr. P. Jyoti