Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I am 57, female and have no defined neck anymore. I am 25

I am 57, female and have no defined neck anymore. I am 25 lbs overweight, but my neck is becoming a straight line from my chin to my throat. I have no symptoms for cushings disease.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

Can you upload a picture of you when you "did have a neck" an a recent one that shows the changes?

What question can I answer for you today?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I weigh 160 and I am 5' 4". I have rosacia and middle age asthma most likely caused from gurd (gerd?) I am currently on Singular and vitamins only. The neck is probably an inherited thing, but can exercise change your neck shape? Or is it just "in the cards". I am not tech savy, so I do not know how to upload photos.

It is not just in the cards as a general rule.

Here is an easy way to upload a picture. If possible, send one from many years ago and a recent one:

Save your picture on your computer, someplace easy to find it such as your desktop.
Go to www.tinypic.com
Upload your picture to the site tinypic.com by browsing for it as directed.
This opens up files on your computer. Double click on the picture you want to upload then hit open (bottom right of the screen). This will take you back to the tinypic page. Hit "upload now" then do the secret code thing and your picture will upload into the system.
Once you do that it gives you a bunch of links you can use, one of which says "direct link for layouts" It is important to use this box. It is the forth one down from the top of the page.
Copy the link from inside this box and then paste it into your justanswer dialog box and send it to your expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the picture. It was a bit small in size and I really couldn't see any details.

In any event, exercising and loosing weight should help you to have a more defined neck.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC