Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

My husband is very dizzy, barely able to get up and walk to

My husband is very dizzy, barely able to get up and walk to the bathroom, unable to eat or drink, chilling, blood sugar is probably up high. He is diabetic, but controls it with diet.
What can I do to help him?

Welcome and thank you for your question.

If you have not checked his blood sugar level, please do it now. If it is too high or too low, please take him to the ER. If you are unable to test the blood sugar level due to any reason, please take him to the ER.

While many diabetic people do suffer from dizziness, it will be better for your husband to get a medical checkup as early as posible. At his age, he can be heading for a diabetic crisis.

I hope this helps.