Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

Earlier today had a headache and felt fatigued. This afternoon

Earlier today had a headache and felt fatigued. This afternoon a feeling of heat started on my right side just below the ribs. The heat began to move entirely from the side to the front.of my abdomen. Shortly after, it became more of a burning sensation extending to my rectum. I went to the bathroom and had some clear discharge that felt hot as i was voiding it. The burning then moved to my throat, from there to my head causing an ache at right temple which has been persistent now for a few hours while the heat continues to move from one of the areas already mentioned to another. Do you have any idea what this might be?

Welcome and thank you for the question.

Your symptoms suggest that you beginning to develop an intestinal infection. This is the reason for the burning sensaiton as well as hot discharge.

Together with the infection, you are also likely to have developed gastritis - inflammation of the inner lining of he stomach. This is very common with intestinal infections.

The pain in the throat as well as the right temple are likely to be due to muscle spasm as a reaciton ot the infection.

Taking the headache pills will help to some extent. You also need to take plenty of fluids to help flush out the infection.

If you continue to get these symptoms, you will need to consult your doctor for a stool test.