Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

DR. RICK ONLY-: I dont know if you recall this, but it has

DR. RICK ONLY-:
I don't know if you recall this, but it has been almost 2 weeks since i got my epidural.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Rick is a terrific expert but he isn't online.

Do you want my help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would prefer to wait this time, thanx!
ok
Internal medicine internship in NYC with two decades of clinical experience. I am online and available to assist you today.

Thanks for requesting me...although DrPhilMD is very good...

I would call your doctor, tell him about your pain now that you are off the anti inflammatory meds, discuss your upcoming travel plans and ask him to give you another Rx for the pills...taking them for a bit longer really shouldn't hurt anything at all, especially since you have not had any serious side effects using them to this point.

Santa Fe is one of my favorite towns....lots of things to see, do and eat :)

Have a safe trip.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm scheduled to see his PA tomorrow--would her advice be just as "good???"
Of course, the MD has more knowledge then the PA but her advice should be OK....

Don't be embarrassed to ask if you can briefly speak to the doctor on this issue...I'm sure the PA won't mind.
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC