Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I cant access your answer. The website says that theres

I can't access your answer. The website says that there's something wrong with my billing but I checked my own bank debit account online and the full $14 has already posted there (in 2 charges -- $5 and $9). I sent the customer support an email but since it's Sunday I'm wondering if they'll get back with me.
This was a time-sensitive question. I really need it today. Thanks -- Ruth Fannin (re: blisters on daughter's throat)

DR HASAN : Hi
DR HASAN : I am really sorry for the inconvenience you faced in getting an answer.
DR HASAN : However i am going to paste a reply here.
Customer: Thanks!
DR HASAN : As far as your question is concerned, there is no need for going to emergency room. This sounds like a viral pharyngitis and that bump is probably a lymphatic band in throat. Examination can determine the exact cause but i can say this by confidence that in the absence of any high fever (higher than 101) and pain, there is no need to go to ER. You can just go on Monday.
DR HASAN : You just need to keep her under observation and the symptoms you specifically should look for includes fever higher than 101 and increasing pain.
DR HASAN : OTC Tab tylenol can help her in case of low grade fever.
DR HASAN : tiredness is most likely related to that viral infection.
DR HASAN : I am an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist myself and reassure you not to worry.
Customer: okay -- that is very helpful! And certainly worth 14 bucks :) I appreciate your answer - it puts my mind at ease. Thank you very much.
DR HASAN : You are most welcome.