Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Has anyone had any experience with taking Serracor-Nk with

Has anyone had any experience with taking Serracor-Nk with thyroid ablated with
Hello from JA

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and integrative medicine, so I can cover about any question you might have, as well as your follow up questions. Use reply to expert at any time you need to.

It probably is not going to affect your thyroid situation, but it is probably not going to affect your scar tissue either.

This is somewhat of a non sense theoretical assumption, that enzymes are going to digest scar tissue.

Overall I suspect the product is fairly safe, but that is not proven, there is no study on these products and there is no regulation to even require they have what is stated in them.

Use only with your doctors supervision.

Of course, with something like this, the proof is in the pudding, and if your scars improve...OK.
But it is not a recommended approach.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.