Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

my wife and I had a threesome with an escort. I had vaginal

my wife and I had a threesome with an escort. I had vaginal sex with the escort using a condom. After that, I removed the condom and washed my penis with cold water only. Then I went back to the room and had regular sex with my wife, of course without a condom. Is there a possibility that some vaginal fluids came in contact with my penis after I removed the condom from my hands or at the bottom end of my penis, and after cold water washing, Is there a chance I can transmit HIV to my wife?
HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today with your question. I will be happy to assist you with your follow up questions also. I am going to address your primary concern first and after that you can as anything you want. There is no chance of spreading HIV this way because HIV cannot survive outside the body for more than few seconds. So even if there was HIV on your condom and even if you got it on your penis, there is no chance of contracting it yourself or spreading it to your wife. So please don't stress yourself. Please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to assist you always.