Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

whats better to take to lose wait an get toned up. daily nutritional

whats better to take to lose wait an get toned up. daily nutritional advantage metabolism formula by INSANITY or the AMP mega men powered ripped vitapak program
Welcome here and thank you for your question.
I am Dr.Robert & will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.First I need a little more information-

What is your height & weight?
Is there any known medical illness?
Why did you stopped taking daily nutritional metabolism formula?

I am waiting for your reply.
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im 5' 8" i weigh 289. i stop taking daily nutritional because i was told by the people at gnc that it was better to take amp mega men powered ripped vitapak program to lose wait and get toned up. i feel like im getting heavier so thats why im seeking professional opinions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you get my answer

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

These products are food supplements & hence they do not require approval from FDA.

There are various food supplements available but there is no credible medical evidence that the supplements are safe, effective, and perform the way they claim.

There is no approved medication/supplement that is effective to loose weight.

Following tips will help you in reducing the weight:

-Reduce the amount of calories you eat.Eating 300 to 500 calories less per day should lead to a loss of between one and two pounds per week.You could start dieting. What you will have to do is keep an account of how many calories you take in each day.Cut down your calories.

-Increase your daily activities & work out(if you can).Avoid beer and alcohol.
-Avoid chocolate or biscuits in the week, choose healthy snacks such as fruit.

-Swap whole milk for semi-skimmed, or semi-skimmed for skimmed.

-Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption.

-Don't take fried,spicy,salty,chilly food items.

-Drink plenty of fluids.

-Eat a lot of salad & fruits.

All these tips will help you greatly in loosing weight & toning the body. Also consult your dietician.

In general,AMP mega men powered ripped vitapak program is a better choice.As claimed by company-this product combines a daily premium multivitamin, sports nutrients and clinically studied ingredients to fuel an athletes' physique repartitioning efforts.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you for your business!

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Hi Robert,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Are you using the supplement?
Have you loosed weight?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert