Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I just broke out with a rash all over my body (face, chest,

I just broke out with a rash all over my body (face, chest, back,arms,legs) I did take 2 AZO yeast pills (400 mg each) and 2 ibuprofen (200 mg each) at the same time. The rash is not really itchy. The bumps vary in size Could this be a reaction to the
pills? No fever but a slight sore throat
Yes it sounds possibly a drug reaction type rash. I think the Azo more likley than ibuprofen.
I would recommend that you take Benedryl 25mg every 6 to 8 hours as needed for itching and to help resolve the rash.
I would further recommend that you consult your doctor ( tomorrow if possible) to evaluate the rash and further advise you from there....
I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to get back with you!If my answer has ben helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated! Thank You and Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD