Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I am looking for a doctor to prescribe amphetemine salts to

I am looking for a doctor to prescribe amphetemine salts to me in palmdale or lancaster. I have manic depression and have been prescibed amphetemine salts to get me out of a very dibilitating depression. Is there a doctor who will prescribe amphetemine salts to me?

RickMD :

Internal medicine internship in NYC with two decades of clinical experience. I am online and available to assist you today.

RickMD :

Why won't your current doctor prescribe this for you anymore?

RickMD : Internal medicine internship in NYC with two decades of clinical experience. I am online and available to assist you today.

The best physicians for obtaining therapy with these drugs are ADHD specialists, since this is where amphetamine salts, such as adderall, are commonly prescribed. Many other doctors are hesitant to use this medication.

Here is an excellent medical group in your area that can help you:

http://adhdspecialists.com/

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the very best. Have a good day.