Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Hello, I have read in reference to genital warts that ..."After

I have read in reference to genital warts that ..."After infection, warts can develop 3 weeks to a year later (3 months is the average), so do not assume that you caught them from a recent sexual contact."...
I haven't been in any sexual contact for the last 17 years (ye...!).
About 5 years ago or maybe a bit more, I felt something down there (external) and I assumed it was a locked hair (after hair remova process). Because it did not bother me with pain or itching, I admit that I simply ignored it.
During last months I had minor problem with hemorrhoids and I have discovered that that "locked hair" is now a wart, not small and resembles small cauliflower...
My questions are-
If there was no sex, where did it come from ?
Is there any natural treatment (ointment, cream, oil, etc) ?
I tend to be in very good health, hardly catch anything, not taking any medicine for years now and dorctors except dentist do not get the chance to meet me...
I would appreciate any reply!
Hello from JA

The fact is that wart viruses come in many strains and they are all over the place.
You could have even had a wart on your hand that you did not no about and it could have been transmitted to other parts of the body.

You should have had sex years ago and still only have a wart come up years later.

Many possibilities.

Your doctor has to treat this...warts in this location do not respond well to home remedies and often get worse.

Alternatively, good classical homeopathic treatment can rid one of warts, but that is an alternative medical system.

Recommended is to show this to a urologist or dermatologist and have it removed.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.