911DOC
911DOC, Board Certified Dr.
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Physician
19155615

for 911doc only What is benign process?

for 911doc only
What is 'benign process?'

911DOC :

Welcome, My answers are for educational purposes only. Remember please, that we do not get paid if you do not click 'accept' / give positive ratings!

911DOC :

I did answer this in the last question but here it is again if you did not see it...

911DOC :

A 'bening process' is any medical condition or injury that will not have long term effects on your heatlh. A bruise or a pulled muscle or a simple cold would all be examples of bening processes.

911DOC :

In short, your pain could be from something that is not dangerous at all, but until we find out the cause, and based on your symptoms, it makes good sense to get in with a good Internal Medicine (adult medicine) physician to get this fully evaluated.

911DOC :

Thanks so much for your questions, you are very kind.

911DOC :

Best