Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I started my clean out for a scope mon at u of m at 12:00 noon

I started my clean out for a scope mon at u of m at 12:00 noon took 4 ducal ax at 4:00 started drinking miralax with gateraid but I aloso was drinking vodka I got sick about 1 hour into it an had blood water come out also should I go the er

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today with your question. I will be happy to assist you with your follow up questions also. I need few details. For how many days you have this exactly? What do you mean by blood water? How many episodes of this has occurred so far? Have you passed fresh blood? Do you have diarrhea also? Any fever, abdominal pain etc? Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I got sick the throw up was red it has been about 30 min since I got sick but I am now feeling stomach upset
Mark thanks a lot for your input. There can be few causes for your symptoms. This can be a bleeding in your stomach or might be lower down because you irritated your gastrointestinal tract as you drunk vodka on empty stomach. This might be hemorrhoids which were previously not evident but this time they might have got irritated due to vodka. Exact cause needs investigations but for sure you need to visit ER as this can be serious. If for any reason if you want to delay your visit (which is not advisable) or you cannot visit ER for any reason then till you go in such situations OTC cap omeprazole 40mg along with lots of water can help you but my advise is to go to ER. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to assist you always.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will go to er but is there anything I should watch out for
Thanks a lot for your input. Yes there are few things you should watch for.
If you have a home blood pressure monitor then check your blood pressure and pulse rate. Ideally pulse should not go higher than 95 and blood pressure should not be lower than 100/60. If you get feeling of fainting, light headedness, cold skin extremeties, recurrent bleeding from rectum, severe vomiting then you should get alarmed. I again wish you all the best for a good recovery. Regards