Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I tried the soy yogurt and coconut milk for breakfast this

I tried the soy yogurt and coconut milk for breakfast this week, I think it stabilized my bowel movements, I started Monday, the last 2 days, on Saturday and today 1 bm each day ! not 5. Can I have soup - chicken rice or noodle ? potatoes and peas ?

Anthony Bray MD :

Hello!

Anthony Bray MD :

Yes all of those choices should be fine for you! >>>

Anthony Bray MD :

I think that you may have had benefit from the pro-biotic effect from the yogurt...

Anthony Bray MD :

This may have supplied your GI tract with a more benign or harmless form of bacteria....

Customer:

do you have my history from Dr. Thomas ?

Anthony Bray MD :

No.. How long did you have the diarrhea prior to the recnet improvement??

Anthony Bray MD :

Did you wish to speak with Dr. Thomas??

Customer:

no , I have been experiencing increased bm 's . I had a hemiograhic stroke in 2008, gall bladder removal in 2012, I have chronic gastritis, I take meds for blood pressure, digestive enzymes, multivitamine, probiotics in a.m.. fish oil pill, cq-10, I weigh 175-180, 6"1"

Customer:

yes

Anthony Bray MD :

I see... do you have pancreatic insufficiency?? Is this why you take digestive enzymes?? What are you taking in this regard??

Anthony Bray MD :

Oh OK I will opt out and see if we can get Dr. Thomas to address your questions further then>> hold on....

Customer:

completegest Enzyme Therapy brand

Anthony Bray MD :

I would advise that you may benefit to hold off on this product asn see if you do better as well. Digestive enzymes may be an irritant in your ccase...