Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Hell. I have a problem with explosive bowl. I will go one

He'll. I have a problem with explosive bowl. I will go one the again after a meal. The it will clean and one come back for a week or more. I have no pain nor am I loosing weight. Also I have a lactose free diet.
Thank you for your question:

How long have you had this problem?

Do you take any medications?

Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Do you have any medical problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
On and off for twelve months
I take no medication at all
Yes she recommended a lactose free diet, which mad the bouts less
I have no medical problems
How much caffeine do you consume?

Have you had any tests?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
One cup per dya
As you can imagine, there is no way to make a diagnosis over the internet, however, a number of conditions do come to mind.

Lactose intolerance can cause problems with diarrhea, but this would be expected to have improved dramatically with a lactose free diet (if you are in fact being strict in avoiding lactose)

Gluten sensitivity is another condition that can cause diarrhea and weight loss. A gluten-free diet is more expensive and in many ways difficult to follow, so I personally never advise someone to start a gluten-free diet without first making the diagnosis based on test. Some simple blood tests can screen for this condition.

Statistically, the most likely cause of your symptoms is irritable bowel. This annoying (but not medically dangerous) condition can cause episodes of constipation, diarrhea or alternating period of both constipation and diarrhea.

Since you are over 50, you definitely need a colonoscopy if you have not recently had this test. I would suggest talking to your doctor about a referral to a gastroenterologist for some testing.