Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

Hello, I suffer from back pain. I had an x ray and a doctor

Hello, I suffer from back pain. I had an x ray and a doctor told me my spin has a curve in it. He said that there is nothing that could be done about it. I get regular massages, used Robaxasin, and they help but I still have pain and it only lasts for a short period of time. I also have mild seasonal depression, I tried about 4 different medications but gave up on that as they all had bad side effects such as insomnia. They did help, but I need to sleep. I have used marijuana before and it does help with my back pain, and my wife says if I have not smoked in a long time I am very grumpy. Do you think I might benefit from marijuana and do you think I could get a license in Canada?

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Yes, marijuana can help - it has quite strong painkilling properties. It is also a mood stimulator to some extent.

In Canada, you can apply for marijuana for medical purposes. Please see the link below to see how it can be done:

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.