Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS.MD

Do you think the natural product Amberin is safe to take for

Do you think the natural product Amberin is safe to take for women entering into menopause

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Amberin contains ingredients like Calcium Disuccinate, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Glycine, Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate, Zinc Difumarate Hydrate, and Tocopherol Acetate - these are all perfectly safe to take during Menopause.

It is difficult to say however how effective Amberin is in controllin menopausal symptoms.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated.