Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

i have a bad cold, i need a refill of this medication they

i have a bad cold, i need a refill of this medication they gave me hydromet but cant afford another doctors visit
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

Are you looking to fill a prescription online?

Do you have a valid prescription from your doctor in-hand?

What State are you in?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need a prescription for hyromet syrup this is what they give me and is well tolerated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am in washington state
marysville 98270

Thank you for that extra information.

As far as writing a Rx, or helping you to obtain your medication with an online consultation, I am afraid I have some bad news.

It is illegal to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

The best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I provided you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick