Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hello , I have COPD and woke up congested, went to the store

Hello , I have COPD and woke up congested, went to the store came home , did my albuterol nebs and as I was doing them as I have in the past , this time my face and body got tingly, am week today, and very tired, my BP is 119/70 pulse 73 and blood ox is at 98, could all this be due to high pollen count, my eyes are glassed over and just don't feel right, help ....sorry please forward this to a health profecional

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

Have you ever had this tingly feeling after using your nebulizer in the past?

How long did this tingly feeling last? Are you better now?

Do you have any other symptoms?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

once or twice, it only lasted about 5 min. and yes better now , no other symptoms other than I feel very tired, and week, BP is still good but my face feels hot but no temp.

Connie,

It could very well be allergies as that season is now upon us :(

While I do not think you need any type of doctor visit today I would just jot down what happened today in a notebook with as much detail as possible and make note of any future issues. When you see your doctor next, share these notes with her.

Of course should you have a more severe episode or things just not "seem right" to you then I'd give your doctor a call.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it does, as I am doing one now and not having any problems, I do have a pinched nerve in my neck and shoulder, maybe I was sitting wrong, thank you

My pleasure Connie. Let me know if I can help you again in the future.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC