Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

good morning lately i have been wakingg up every time with

good morning lately i have been wakingg up every time with likw fluid outmy mouth on one side what can that be ,someone told me its a sign of hiv ?
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

What other symptoms do you have?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

Are you able to puff up your cheeks and slap them with your palms and still keep the air inside your mouth?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i can puff

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tell me what to look for and ill answer i dont take any med

Ok. That is good.

What you are experiencing is not a sign of HIV and, from what you have posted, it is nothing to worry about.

Many people drool when they sleep at times, myself included.

One thing I have noticed is that you have asked, and had answered, a large number of questions on this site but have given very few positive feedbacks. This means that the experts who spent time assisting you have not been compensated for their time. Perhaps you were not aware of this.....

I hope that you change this behavior before the site administrators become involved.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but why is it only of late that im having this .i have had a encounter sexually that i tought might have hiv about 2 weeks layer i took test now im worrieing mabey go retest since i have this drooling wet on one side also i have dry eyes when i wake up LATELY and i saw my eye doc he say al is good but i i did not tll him that im sceard of that ? p.s. omg i surely will rate u and tip u when done

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i think were better off if u invite me in ur chat so i dont have to wait so long for answers

What HIV test did you use two weeks after your possible infection?

How far are you out from this event now?

I will take you on your work about the feedback,thank you :)

We can't go back to chat at this point, sorry....
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its was a blood test and now im about 5 months

OK. You should have a repeat blood test which, if necessary would be confirmed with a ELISA test. This is the most accurate way to test for HIV.

If you are negative on this repeat testing you should have nothing to worry about.

The "excellent" feedback button is the most fun one to push :)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so doc any repy/

My reply must have not come through for some reason...let me repost it:

From what you have posted, I do not think you have HIV.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 WEEK TEST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH ACCURATE

No. Two weeks is not accurate enough in my book. If I were you, I would retest to be sure.

Better safe than sorry when it comes to something as important as this.