Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I was on a biatric diet for a year. I got a vitamin b shot

I was on a biatric diet for a year. I got a vitamin b shot and a bottle of pills every week and weighed in. I've since moved to another state and cannot find a doctor that offers that same deal. I lost 80 lbs and lowered my bp. my feet did nt hurt so bad and I felt so much better. How can I find a doctor in sioux falls south dakota that does this. I do not want surgery just the biatric diet .
I am online and available to assist you. Do you know what pills your doctor was giving you in the past?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the pills are phendimetrazine

Hi Pamela,

Welcome back.

The best way for you to contact a doctor who treats patients with bontril is to talk with the physician referral nurse at:

Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center

1325 S Cliff Avenue
P.O. Box 5045

As my sources do not list doctors in Sioux Falls who specifically do this type of therapy....but I am sure that they exist. :)

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you the best of luck. Have a good day.