Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

Can chemotherapy drug cause skin to turn green/cause low vitamin

Can chemotherapy drug cause skin to turn green/cause low vitamin D,destroy thyroid? What is name of chemo drug that destroys the thyroid?
Good Morning. I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

What type of cancer do you have?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medication?

Before your cancer, did you have thyroid problems?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just need to know if such side effects can occur from chemotherapy drug. Also, can such a drug produce some breakup of fat tissue so that tissue appears to fall away from the bone some? I will appreciate your answer. thanks

There are many, many different chemotherapy drugs available and each one of them has many different side effects, all of which vary from patient to patient.

In order to give you a useful answer I really need to know what drug you are talking about and more clinical information about the person or persons who had this side effect.

I hope you can understand this fact....

I look forward to your reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot provide info at this time. thanks

No problem. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future.

Have a good day.