Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I normally take 2ea. 10mg tablets of cylobenzaprine at night

I normally take 2ea. 10mg tablets of cylobenzaprine at night for muscle spasms. I am not positive but I think I might have taken it twice tonight in other words 40 mg

Welcome and thank you for your question.

The maximum daily dose of Cyclobenzaprine that an adult can take is 60 mg. So, if you have taken 40 mg, you are still within the safe limit and have no cause for concern.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.