Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

Back in 1990 I was prescribed Neo-Medrol for a rash/acne around

Back in 1990 I was prescribed Neo-Medrol for a rash/acne around my nose. It dried it out and worked. Now I am trying to get hold of it again but there are no Doctors who know what I am talking about. I have seen that you can get it from Pfizer overseas but how can I get it here in Australia?

Welcome and thank you for your question.

You can contact the Australian office of Pfizer here:

They should be able to get it for you or tell you where you can get it in Australia.

You can also buy it online here:

- NeoMedrol

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.. It is my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me by clicking on OK Service or above - it is only the way I get credit for helping you. Leaving a Bonus will be greatly appreciated..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer.

It has helped. I have contacted Pfizer and they say that it cannot be got in Australia. I have to use an International Pharmacy to order it and they recommend that I ask my Doctors / Pharmacy if they have any reputable contacts. If they don't I will use your online contact.

Much appreciated.