Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

can one take longjack 8mg tablet when taking 7mg warfarin in

can one take longjack 8mg tablet when taking 7mg warfarin in the AM
CAN YU REPLY

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

Longjack 8 mg has not been scientifically studied although reports say it can be very beneficial.

A review of the literature shows no adverse interaction between longjack and warfarin. As such I believe you are safe in taking them together.

Just to be safe, I suggest you tell your doctor about all the supplements, including longjack, that you are taking and also mention it to the technician when you next have your blood thinning levels checked at the lab.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS