Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

i did have cervial rib removed and had dam. to brachial pelxes

i did have cervial rib removed and had dam. to brachial pelxes just had surg. at john hopkins had disk eplaced. went great no pain. in the last 2 weeks having sev. pain in lt arm we have been watching this thoracic aeursym was 3.5 less than a year ago know 3.6 . just got out of hosp. bp 181/ 106 really not sure what is going on checked heart stress test was good feeling dizzy all the time and chest is tender. i dont seem to be asking the right questions help

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Your BP is quite high - this can put some pressure on the aneurysm.

Increase in size of the aneurysm from 3.5 to 3.6 is negligible - if your BP is kept under control, there should be no problem in this regard.

The pain in the arm is not related to the aneurysm. And since the stress test was normal, it is unlikely to be due to a heart problem.

But it is very likely that the pain is related to the spinal disc - it is possible that you have an inflammation of the root of the nerve at the spinal cord level and need to get this examined by your doctor.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.