Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I have been under a Chiropractic care for the past three months.

I have been under a Chiropractic care for the past three months. I have pain in my trap and neck and in my sciatica on my right side. My neck has only gone back 2 degrees and my lower back has not shown any improvement. I started seeing a Chiro because I had tinglyness and numbness on my right side from the top of the head til my toes. the numbness and tinglyness are gone but the pain is stil prevalent. I have also had headaches on the right side of my head and they come and go. I still get tinglyness in right hand and leg from time to time

should i take the advice of my Chiro or see an orthopedic?
From what you have posted, in my opinion, you should leave the chiropractor and consult with an orthopedic surgeon or possibly a neurologist.

This is the safest thing to do.....

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS