Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

Are tingling and soft tissue oedema in both feet early symptoms

Are tingling and soft tissue oedema in both feet early symptoms of Parkinsons Disease?
I am online and available to assist you today. Thank you for your patience.

No. Those are not early symptoms of Parkinson's disease.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Do you know what tingling and soft tissue oedema in both feet might be symptoms of?

They can be from a very large number of conditions and issues. I'm sorry to say this, but the only effective way to get to the bottom of what is going on would be to have a complete exam by an MD.

In your case, however, it seems that you have had a pretty good workup already :(

Perhaps the next step you should take is to consult with a team of experts at a Large University Teaching Hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

I am not familiar with the Teaching Hospitals in Australia as I am in the USA, but I am sure that your large cities have them.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.