Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

My husband has been taking gleevec for cml, but he has noticed

My husband has been taking gleevec for cml, but he has noticed that he has not been able to keep his errection and perform like he used to. He has tried cialas but it gave him a severe headache. He wants to try something else, but what product is the best to try,
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

One method he can try that does not entail the use of any drugs is a vacuum chamber. Many men have had excellent results with this technique, especially when drugs, such as cialis, have caused unwanted side effects etc.

Here is an excellent article from Cornell Medical College that discusses this option in detail (just copy/paste the link into your browser):

Of course since I can not examine your husband, he should consult with his doctor or urologist to make sure this device is right for him.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS