Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hi my Name is XXXXX XXXXX am 55 years and on disability. I am a

Hi my Name is XXXXX XXXXX am 55 years and on disability. I am a 14 year veteran serving in both United States Air Force 4 years and US Army Guard for 10 years. Iwas prescribed Hydrocodone 10 mg 120 pills monthly. The Doctor stopped prescribing it because of the growing risk. I injured my back while in the Air Force it has been giving me problems evry since. I am also diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder. I will thank you now if there is anyway you can help me with medication.
I am online and happy to help you with your question today. Your email address was blocked by our system.

As far as writing a Rx, or helping you to obtain your medication with an online consultation, I am afraid I have some bad news.

It is illegal to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, Viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

The best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I provided you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick