Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

how may I prolong my erection not using drugs

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

Are you able to obtain a firm erection at this point?

How long does it last? Before orgasm? After orgasm?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

Is there a difference between masturbation and sex with a partner in how long your erection lasts?

How long has this been going on for?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not as firm as should be, no difference in masturbation or with partner in how long it last. has been going on since diagnosis for MS,1995. surely there is help for this other than Viagra or cialis

As you know, this issue may be secondary to your MS.

If a complete urological and physical exam have ruled out treatable causes you can try mechanical means to help with your erection.

You can use a vacuum pump with a retaining band is very effective in helping men maintain an erection and, when used as directed, is safe.

Here is a link to a webpage that gives you all the information you need on this topic:

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS