Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hi. Can I use a TENS machine on my elbow if i have varicose

Hi. Can I use a TENS machine on my elbow if i have varicose veins in my legs? i know i can't put it ON varicose veins, but can i use it for other areas?
Thanks in advance.
Soul.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Yes. You can. This will not cause any problems with the varicose veins in your legs.

RickMD :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

RickMD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : Yes. You can. This will not cause any problems with the varicose veins in your legs.
RickMD : Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
RickMD : I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS