Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have ADHD a need a prescription for adderall, I use to take

I have ADHD a need a prescription for adderall, I use to take adderall XR as a kid buti haven't since and I'm starting back school again

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Do you currently have a doctor?

Customer: Not at this time and my hectic schedule it's difficult to get in to see one
RickMD :

Due to your hectic schedule are you wanting to obtain an Rx online for the adderall?

Customer: It just seems the only way right now I have a full time job and started going to school full time and I have a 2 year old , I'm trying to obtain adderall when I'm in school bc I know I have ADHD
RickMD :

As a father of 5 -- and going through medical school with all of them under the age of 8 -- I know what you are going through.

RickMD :

As far as writing a Rx, or helping you to obtain your medication with an online consultation, I am afraid I have some bad news.

It is illegal to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

The best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I provided you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

Customer: Wow! Now that's a challenge!
RickMD :

There were some long nights, as you might imagine. Couldn't have made it through without their wonderful mother :-)

RickMD :

I wish I could do what you want, but it is against the law...... :(

Customer: No thank you for the tips!
RickMD :

You will have to consult with a MD in person to obtain any Rx medication.

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
I wish you the very best in your studies.

Have a great day :)
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/medical/7kkyd-adhd-need-prescription-adderall-use.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.